Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Burrrp! +o(

*On the way to the nearby Hua Ho, after dinner at Capers, near Coffee Bean*

Danny: *stopped by to read an advertisement outside Baiduri Bank*
Me and Yanti: *further ahead of Danny, chatting*
Danny: Hey you guys!
Me and Yanti: *turned around and looked at him*
Danny: I think, I'm gonna apply for this 'Akaun Si Manja' *while holding his round tummy*
Me and Yanti: *laughing hysterically*
Me: Haha ... I think me too!
Yanti: Yes, me too I guess! Hahaha!
Me: You look like you're 8 months pregnant now Danny.
Danny: Yea ... I know ...
Me and Yanti: *LOL*

================================================================

The cleaned plates ... burrp!!

Like any other restaurants, Air Bandung is also served in Capers. Why not Cendol huh?? =P

Me and Yanti, my closest cuzzie :)

Me and Danny; my 8-month old pregnant guy friend kekeke =P

Me again ;)

I have never felt so stuffed like tonight. Ever! Me, Yanti and Danny had our sungkai at Capers in Qlap; the All-You-Can-Eat $14.60 round dishes. It's Teachers Day today and after all, it's pay day so Yanti and I planned to have our dinner there. Besides, the planning had been postponed for many times. I invited Danny as we had our BSC Meeting this morning. We met at Capers just after 6pm. On counting, I think we ordered 11 or 12 different dishes. By 8pm, the three of us surrendered, though we had to cleanse the plates on our table or else we'd be charged for the left over. The outcome, burrp!! +o(

=================================================================

Me: *leaning on a Pajero with one hand, another on my tummy; not feeling good*
Danny: *laughing*
Me: Burrp!
Danny: *still laughing* You look funny!!
Me: I don't feel good. I really don't feel good ... Burrp!!
Danny: *laughing and holding his tummy now* Stop! I can't hold this anymore!!! *LOL*
Me: Really Dan! I think I'm gonna throw up!
Danny: *looking at me seriously now* Smell something nice. Something sweet. That'll help.
Me: Huh??
Danny: Smell anything, like perfume kah..
Me: *put my scarf to my nose and started sniffing* Errghh!! This smells like Capers!!
Danny: *LOL*
Me: Burrp!!

=================================================================

Gosh! With full tummy, and his never-ending jokes, I felt really really ....... burrp!! Luckily, I managed to control myself from throwing up, though I had to stop at a parking lot near a drain just in case I did. Never in my life I ever felt so stuffed like that. Even the smell of KFC and the sight of biscuits and goodies at a bakery nearby made me really wanna puke!

I feel better now. I promise I won't eat as much anymore, especially with Danny around! Burrp!!

10 comments:

razlin said...

buuurrrrpppp... alhamdulillah.. ehek..

Suzila A said...

Hehe Alhamdulillah ;)

Maya Ariffin said...

Hahahhaa..Sapa suruh byk makan huh??Nah kan tebulahak jua hahaha XD

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha.....It's so damn funny. But kesian ckit. But if i think of masa makan a2, rakus bah kami a2. Nyasal makan banyak. But it's like heaven when we had our dinner there. Nyum nyum. Will surely return. Anyone want to join the fun at CAPERS!!!!...Heheh ..Suzi???.. Wanna join??? hahahahaha

Suzila A said...

Princess G .. haha! Nyamaaann yatah tah tuuu! Hehe! kanyang makan & minum!! Hahaha!! Buurrrp!! =P

Suzila A said...

Trasero! Haha! Yea!! Rakus banar!! Hahaha! CAPERS?? Bah! Let's!! Ur treat! Kekeke ;)

Anonymous said...

Inda rugi lahh sungkai with suzi and danny!.. semua dorg talan haha. Jgn maree.. ;P

-2904-

Suzila A said...

Hahaha! Ting! I can't believe Danny memajak most of the food!!! Sampai rolling mata kenyamanan! Hahaha!! Laparrr banar! Rakusss!!! Hahaha!!!

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Thanks!

Suzila A said...

Hi ya Run With The Wave! Thanks for the invitation. I was in Penang last December and I stayed in Lone Pine Hotel. I had fun there and I did try the Banana Boat! It was fun! :)

I see you when I have decided to go there ya! Thanks again for inviting ;)

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)