Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 14 September 2008

The Pills ... Or Simply ME??

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I can't focus in my work and when people talk to me, I just look at them. What's in my head is simply, empty. Sometimes, I hear them say but I don't really listen to them. At some other times, when people talk to me, I blankly look at them and whatever they say just pass through me and nothing seems to attach to my head. Sigh~ I guess, my brain has become weaker and weaker these days ...

I did try taking some pills as suggested by this guy who gave talks on Study Skills some time last month. It's Scott's Omega 3 pills. I used to take it as a kid but in form of syrup. It tasted like orange juice, which me and my siblings loved so much. So yeah, I took the pills, two per meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner. The effects? Sigh~~

I don't know what happened. I noticed that I became more moody after taking the pills and the migraine attacks seemed unstoppable. One day, I went to work with my right eye seeing blurry image (like you usually have after the flash of camera when someone took your picture) cause of the pain in my head. At times, while driving or when I was sitting down relaxing, there'd be a slight pain in the right side of my head. It felt like my brain was gonna explode with that pain. Ironically, it only happened in less than a minute ... Could it be the pills??

I have stopped consuming the so-called brain boosting food now. Alhamdulillah, the never-ending migraine has gone (for now) and my eye sights do not have the problem that I used to have anymore.

I guess my body cannot accept the pills after all ... So much for boosting up my concentration and memory!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good that u've stopped taking those pills. Sometimes they work for others but not to everyone. Side effects can be really painful.

Suzila A said...

Ya la haaa ... Sigh~~

The pills work well with my brothers ... :)

Anonymous said...

maybe the pills can't handle women's unpredictable hormones lol

Suzila A said...

Hahaha! Maybe!! =P

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)