Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 27 September 2008

Errr .... (Horse Shoe) Cake anyone?? ;-)

My first attempt to baking cakes was successful today, yeahoo!! =P I woke up as early as 8am, so I only had 4 hours sleep (since the HCAC boys were sleeping over at our place last night). I went straight to Yanti's place and met Jimah there. The rest of the hour we were observing how Yanti baked the most popular dish in the Syawal festival, which is only a few days left.

On counting, the business in selling the 'Tapak Kuda' cake is very much profitable indeed!! Mum and I already ordered quite a few from friends and colleagues, which cost us around $50. But today, with just spending less than $40, I could make 10 rolls of the most wanted cake! Waaaaaaah!!! =D

I will post the baking in process later!! I gotta get ready soon to attend an uncle's Doa Arwah and Bertahlil ceremony in Lumapas.

Till then people! Enjoy the pixies !! ;-)

Our designs. We had fun! =P

My first attempt to baking :) It's an achievement!

Jimah & me. It's her first time too ;)

Jimah in action!

Next .... Nutella !!!

'Tapak Kuda' anyone?? ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyummm nyummmm....yummmyy...
nak sikit boleh?..hehehhee...;D

Suzila A said...

Izz ... Hehe ... I will post the recipe soon. You could try darl. It's really easy!! In 2 hours, you could make 10 rolls of the cake!! And yes! It's YUMMY!!! =D *hehe, angkat bakul plak!*

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)