Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 29 September 2008

Yesterday

My Sunday yesterday was rather slow at first. I woke up with a loud texting sound at around 8am. Danny was asking about next year's 1st term hols. Sheesh!! 8am??!!! We then talked online with my eyes partly closed. I was so sleepy cause the night before I went to bed too late after baking the cakes with my cousins and aunts.

By almost 12pm, I went back to sleep. Danny invited me dinner later at Red Chilli in Qlap. I got there just after Maghrib. It was my first time eating out there. It was a cool place to hang out, and to have steamboat and BBQ!! With us were Danny's cousins and his neighbour, who also came with a friend. We were there till 8pm. Imagine how many dishes we had consumed!!! This time, we had it slow, unlike the one we had at Capers. Alhamdulillah ..... :)

We then separated from Danny's cuzzies and we went to do some shopping for the 'Tapak Kuda' cakes. I offered to make some for him so I helped him buy some of the ingredients since I already have most of them at home. The funny part was when Danny told me that it was his first time shopping and buying eggs at supermarket. Yes! His FIRST time!!! And he's like what .... 29??? Dan! You should go out more and help your mom shopping more often! A decent advice from the bottom of my heart! Cheeeaaah!! =P

I mean ... Come on lah! Guys must learn how to do this you know. It's simple. Just take the trolley and be there. But at least it's good la cause Danny did give his mom some budget for groceries. Ok la! Good boy!! ;) Jangan marah Dan!! ;) Aku tekajut saja ko nda pernah bali talur tuuu hahaha!!! =P

Back home, I started baking the cakes, not only for Danny but for Sharul too: my best guy buddies :) I began stirring and decorating, whatever you called it, roughly after 9pm and finally wrapping the last roll of the cake at after 1am. So boys, if they don't taste as good as you expected, DON'T COMPLAIN!! =P

My first time at Red Chilli. It's $9.90/head. You should try :)

Yummy!! =P

Danny said I look like a GHOST here! Wicked!!

PS: Thanks Yanti for lending me the baking trays. I couldn't find any at the supermarket last night, sheeeshh!!! Kan Raya jua banarrr!!!

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)