Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Monday 15 September 2008

BRILLIANT WEBLOG AWARD 2008


I got yet another award from ScrapperMaya. Thanks again darl! ;)

1. Put the Logo on your blog.
2. Link the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I'm sure these 7 bloggers also deserve this award:
Mamashasha, Shinegirl, Rohaiza, Babyloba, Izz, AmazingFacts and Kamber.


PS: ScrapperMaya, thanks again!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanxxxxxxx.....;D
mmmuahhhhhh.....:)

Anonymous said...

awwww thankkssss =)

Suzila A said...

Heeee :D You girls deserve it!!

Izz! I love your blog entries!! Cool!! :D Will drop by later. Nak khatamkan all your entries hehehe =P

Anonymous said...

errr....my entries got many shortform...+ bahasa ROJAK..hehehe.. sorry yaaa...;P
(if u can't understand some words, jst let me know...hehehe...)

Suzila A said...

Ok la. No problem! I can understand what u're writing :) I enjoy reading it! :D

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)