Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 27 September 2008

Bertahlil and Doa Arwah 26.09.08

Alhamdulillah. Our function went well, despite the number of guests that we didn't expect ... We were grateful the food was enough for everybody, except the souvenirs. I think we had more than 100 guests today cause the souvenirs that we provided were 108 boxes of drinks altogether. We were surprised yet thankful at the same time :)

Here are some pictures to share with you all ...

Behind the scene hehe ;)

Taraaaa!! Some of the extra food we prepared. My mum's sambal belachan was everyone's favourite :)

Among the guests was Zean, my bestfriend. Danny didn't come. He was embarassed he said. Cheh!!

The fun part of a family function is the small ones. Check out our cuzzies' blog for more pixies of our funny little ones after the function :) Some of them are sleeping over at our place now, and at the moment, the boys are watching TV. And it' already 4am!! Ain't that fun!! ;)

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)