Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Thursday 11 September 2008

Tagged from BabyLoba

Name: Suzila A
Sisters: Zima, Yatie and Nurul
Shoe size: 7 or 8
Height: 157cm (I think…)
Where do you live: Lambak Kanan
Favourite drinks: Coffee Latte with Caramel. For Ramadhan, Air Bandung!!
Favourite breakfast: Sandwich of any fillings
Have you ever been on a plane? : Yes
Swam in the ocean? : Not Ocean. Sea. I fell off the Banana Boat so, yeah! :)
Fallen asleep at school? : At younger times, yes (over History lesson). Now, I don’t dare erk!
Broken someone's heart? : More than once …
Fell off your chair: Yup! I’m clumsy!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: After the break-up, nope!
Saved e-mails: That’s what INBOX is for!
What is your room like: Blue, pink and peach painted walls. Very dark, which I love!
What's right beside you: My lappy! All the time!
What is the last thing you ate: Chicken Curry, Beef Rendang, rice and local kueh
Ever had chicken pox: Yes, when I was 10
Sore throat: Yes, when the weather is freakin’ cold!
Stitches: Never
Broken nose: Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes
Like picnics: Depends on the place
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Danny on New Year’s Eve
Last made you smile: Danny. He’s a funny dude!
You last yelled at: My students, who else!

Today did you ...
Talk to someone you like: No
Kissed anyone: No! It’s Ramadhan for God’s sake!!
Get sick: Not anymore, hopefully no more …
Talk to an ex: No
Miss someone: Yes. Miss Sharul to bits … :(
Eat: Yeah, two hours ago
Best feeling in the world: Head over heels in love with Sharul, for the past 6 years
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What's under your bed: I don’t know. I never checked!
Who do you really hate: Liars!
What time is it now? : 8.41 p.m.

Random:-
Is there a person who is on your mind now? : Yes ~ I’m not gonna tell!
Do you have any siblings? : Yes, 5 brothers and 3 sisters
Do you want children? : Yes, 5 the most. Hopefully soon …
Do you smile often? : I think so cause people smile back at me :)
Do you like your hand-writing? : Yup! It’s big and clear! :p
Are your toe nails painted? : No. Never!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? : Nobody’s
What color shirt are you wearing now? : I’m wearing my red night gown
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday? : Watching Indosiar; “Muslimah”
When did you cry last? : Today, over TV advert on Ramadhan and Syawal :(
Are you a friendly person? : Depends on my mood. I can be a bitch on a first meet
Do you have any pets? : Cats. 8 altogether (I think …) I won’t say they’re mine. They’re family pets :)
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? : I have no idea …
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : No point answering this question. Pass!!!
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Mum took my TV. It’s hers now erk!
What are you doing right now? : Do I have to answer this question???
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Yes! OMG! I was a rascal when I was little hehehe :p
Can you handle the truth? : InsyaAllah …
Are you too forgiving? : As long as it’s not affecting my family, yes
Are you closer to your mother or father? : Mother. She’s the best mum in the world!! ~ though she gets on my nerves sometimes :p
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Sharul
How many people can you say you've really loved? : 5 men. 4 of them are jerks!
Do you eat healthy? : I’m overweight! So no, I don’t think so!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? : Unfortunately, yes …
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Zean, my bestfriend
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Loud
Are you confident? : I can be when it’s required

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Having a blast in Maktab Duli with my gang. Miss those moments so much!!! :(
- Got a crush on a close guy friend. I never told him my feeling erk!
- Scratching my head with assignments and essays. A’Level was the worst paper EVER!!
- I drove to college. It was awesome! :)
- I was active with stage performances. It was a great moment to cherish :)

5 things on my to-do list today:
- Finishing this list!
- Chat with my girlfriends in MSN, hopefully with Yanti, my cousin.
- Watching a DVD, maybe …
- Checking out AmazingFacts
- In bed before 11 p.m.

5 snacks I enjoy:
- Twisties ~ Cheese and Curry flavours :)
- Fish Crackers
- Ferrero Roche (not sure about the spelling though kekeke :p)
- Kit Kat
- Popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Move out of my parents’ house!
- Buy my dream car.
- Travel to Europe.
- Pay a swimming coach
- And swim with dolphins!! :)

5 of my bad habits:
- Addicted to blogging ~ hopefully to turn off soon erk!
- Leaving work untouched till last minute when laziness conquers :S
- Sensitive over silly things!
- Too soft!! I cry over adverts on TV, especially now Syawal’s coming soon.
- Going to bed late!! Arrghh!! It’s the worst ever!!

5 places I have lived in:
- Lupak Luas
- Kampong Ujong Bukit
- Airport Lama, Berakas
- Lambak Kanan, my current house
- MY OWN HOUSE, HOPEFULLY SOON!!!

5 jobs I've had:
- A daughter, who listens to her parents, most of the time :p
- A sister, who looks after the eldest and young ones. It’s one hell of a BIG job to do!
- A friend, who tries so hard to understand those she loves, yet usually gets hurt in return …
- A teacher, who wakes up to raise her students to their best
- A civil servant, who works so hard to feed herself and family

The people I'm tagging will be :-
- ScrapperMaya
- Mamashasha
- Ain
- Izz
- Mo
- Joshua
- Razak

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)