Okay, here goes ... (hmmmm ...) :p
1. I usually find myself waking up earlier than I should - most of the time a few minutes (or seconds) before my alarm clock rings. I find this annoying!
2. I spend my weekends in my room but when I do feel like going out, I can spend 12 hours lurking around Gadong and Kiulap, without any particular purpose in mind (erk!).
3. I write but I choose not to read.
4. I usually take shower before going out - although a few hours before that I already had. I can't go out with friends without showering twice!
5. I sometimes feel like going out to anywhere but often find myself too lazy to get up and get ready. At the end of the day, I cancel the plan when laziness rules!
6. I have weird mood swings. Like, I can be very lazy, leaving my room in a shipwreck but I can clear anything out of sights once I get started. In many cases, I scream at my family, even when they're just trying to make conversation, or even a joke (erk!). At other times, I can be everyone's favourite :D
7. I don't cook much cause I barely eat any meals that I cook. Yet, here I am trying to lose weight *tap fingers on keyboard*
8. I can't live without my phone!
9. I love dolphins to bits. I shriek whenever I spot any stuff with dolphin pictures or shape but will think twice to purchase them (weird!).
10. I make sure I buy at least a DVD per month but never have the time watching them (erk!).
11. I can be very sensitive at times over silly things. Close friends will spot my difference no matter how hard I try to hide it. And I'm 29! Very childish! *knock head on the walls*
12. I find it very very very hard to walk up a person who borrowed money from me, though when I am in need of cash (erk!).
13. I can be very paranoid. I often get scolded by close friends when I come up with the weirdest out of mind paranoia, like asking them "Have I done something wrong?" when they just feel like to be left alone.
14. I spend my money on families and friends easily but find it very very hard to buy anything for myself.
15. I sometimes feel like singing but usually find myself squeezing my brain out to even come up with a song. I can't think of a rhythm to even hum it! I end up turning on the radio instead *blushing*
10 people that I wanna tag:
- Sir Naga
- Zul F
- Warm Whispers