Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Saturday 13 September 2008

*Tears of Joy*

This morning, I talked to some colleagues at work about the neglected siblings in KB. Some did read the paper and actually planned to donate some food and cash. Lulu wants to donate bottles and bottles of water cause she couldn't stand the fact that these kids were depending on rainwater for shower, washing dishes and drinks.

Zean then texted me at around 10am saying that the Mass Donation function will be held at her school at 2.30pm, not 1.30pm. That's really good to know cause we're gonna have Khatam Al-Quran at school up till 12pm on the same day and it will take us an hour or two to reach Seria.

Later today, I dropped by the boss' office and I told him about the touching story, which he's thought of donating as well :) It's so nice having surrounded by caring people!! So the boss plans to take some from the staff fund and he will send someone from the school to hand it over to Anthony Abell's College this Tuesday. As I plan to go there myself, I will be going with that officer he sends :)

Just checking blogs and dropped by here and here, I had tears welling up my eyes as I learnt that the unfortunate siblings are now placed in Sekolah PJN Abu Bakar Hostel. The MOE transferred them there yesterday evening with the help of the Ketua Kampong, MOE officers and the two reporters themselves. Alhamdulillah. It's the greatest news this week! :)

To the two reporters, thank you for bringing this up! We know that there are people in need or in poor conditions out there but it's people like you who are the ones helping us to reach and help these unfortunate souls.

Alhamdulillah for you two and may Allah bless us all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hemmm...may Allah bless us...;)

(ok..u can click my name now..;D.. jangan kutuk yaaa... i've told ya before that it's not interesting like yours n doll..)

Suzila A said...

Hey dear!! Finally!! :D

I link you k ;) & thanks for sharing your blog! Heee :D

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)