Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Sunday 21 September 2008

Visa Card Scenario

Caller: Hello, is this Suzilawati?
Me: Yes, speaking ...
Caller: Ok, I'm calling from Standard Chartered Bank, regarding your visa card
Me: Ok ...
Caller: Right ... Suzilawati, you have not made your payment for this month ...
Me: What? Eh, I did!
Caller: Oh you did? Ok, hang on ah ... Let me check ...
Me: Ok! *anxious*
Caller: *after a few seconds* Right, you are Suzilawati from *** (my place of work)
Me: Yes ...
Caller: Hahahaha!!!
Me: *blank*
Caller: Wahahaha ... Eh, this is me la, DANNY!! Hahaha!
Me: Arrrrrrrrggghh!!! Danny!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!
Danny: Uwahahahhaa!!!
Me: Daamnnn you Dan!!! I'm soooooooooo gonna kill you!!!
Danny: LOL for the next 1 minute! CHEH!!!!

How come I didn't click ah when Danny NEVER got my full name right!! Sheesh!! Tu laaa, kalau sudah marah. Kena ku sebijik!! Well anyway, when I met him later on, I did make an attempt to kill him, while he was still laughing with the sight of me. Cheh!!! :@

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha cali jua c danny ah. Kana kau sebiji ting.. -2904-

Suzila A said...

Hmmm .... *tap fingers on the keyboard* :@

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Actually, lau live lagi cali ...sedih bunyinya kana tagih hutang....Hehehe ...Jangan marah Suzie.....

Suzila A said...

Haha! Jahat ko Danny! Now 1-0. Nanti ko!! Tunggu pembalasan ku! Wahahaha!!

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)