Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 3 September 2008

A Letter For All :)

When preparing sungkai today, mum told me about it. Zainul sent us a letter!! It's part of his assignment and I guess every other family's got letters from Zainul's comrades too. For sure, Babyloba's got one! :D Hilang rindu sikit Baby aaah ;)

We just read the letter after sungkai, passing it to everyone at dinner table. Poor thing ... he misses us. We miss him too :(

We're touched when he said;
1. He only has 4 hours sleep the most since in camp,
2. The training this time is the one that really tests his patience; the worst he ever has,
3. He misses home, especially now it's Ramadhan,
4. He's sorry for not being able to help with Syawal's preparations ...

Yet, we're proud of him cause;
1. He's trying his best to adapt to the new environment,
2. He knows he has to discipline himself with the training and tight rules,
3. He's strong enough as he's used to being away from home; 1st Penanjong when he joined Boys Wing, then UK,
4. He's counting the days to celebrate Syawal, now that it's only 5 weeks left (the moment he wrote the letter).

Zainul also said that they pray 13 times a day; the 5 times prayers and sunnah prayers. It's a blessing. When he wrote the letter, it was already after 10pm and he had to post it the next day, upon deadline. There's also Internet connection in the camp but any access to MSN or other entertainment or social gadgets is 'blocked'. But just in case you're reading this bro;

BE STRONG. YOU CAN DO IT.
REMEMBER! YOU CAN BE THE BEST WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO BE THE BEST.
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU BRO!
WE MISS YOU AND DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww~ :)

=+YuL+=

Suzila A said...

We miss you NoLLL!!!

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)