Seconds ticking to our Big Day

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Seconds ticking since Suzila is HIS

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Visiting Zainul ~

At Capers with the guys today, Nurul texted me to get home before 8pm coz mum wanted to give a few things to my bro, Zainul, at the army camp in Sungai Akar.

I got home at 7.15pm, after going to 3 different bakery shops looking for beef curry puff that my dad had requested me to buy. Really puzzling me why it's so hard to get one! I finally bought him 3 chicken curry puffs, 1 beef croissant and 1 chicken croissant. Well, at least I did buy him the beef ..

Soon after 8pm, my mum and I left to Sungai Akar. Zainul greeted us :) It was nice seeing him, as always. He told us he'd just been an 'imam' (leader in a mass prayer) and he felt great about it :) He's also an imam at home actually.

He lost his tooth brush so my mum and I left to buy him one at the nearby Hua Ho Mall. Coming back, Zainul wasn't wearing his Baju Melayu anymore, like before we left. He spent quite a while in the car chatting and updating us with his training and all. Really guys, it touched me hard when he shared us about his training .. He was coughing too but he tried to cover it up saying that it's a 'normal thing' when night falls. A good son!

Then a car stopped near mine. I couldn't see the driver but Zainul knew who it was. It was the orang putih trainer ..

Zainul excused himself and mumbled ... "I'm dead!"

On the way home, I tried to soothe my mum. I didn't want to make her feel worried about Zainul ...

I drove the car and prayed that he's alright ... :(


PS: We got home roughly at 10pm after going to 3 places surveying for my other bro's (Boy) wedding souvenirs. At home, we spent an hour plus discussing about the wedding. Sigh~~ It's really difficult to discuss on anything relating to money .. I just pray that his wedding will go smooth next June ... Amiinnnn ...

No comments:

I AM AN ARIES: The Daredevil (huh??)

Energetic (yea, in many ways)

Adventurous and spontaneous (definitely)

Confident and enthusiastic (yup!)

Fun (hmm ... I should ask my friends that!)

Loves a challenge (100%)

EXTREMELY impatient (well, I hate waiting. Does that count??)

Sometimes selfish (am I??)

Short fuse; easily angered (hell yeah!)

Lively, passionate and sharp wit (hmm ... No comment!)

Outgoing (for sure!)

Lose interest quickly - easily bored (most of the time)

Egostical (in some ways; my baby says "in MANY ways" LOL!!)

Courageous and assertive (I agree!)

Tends to be physical and athletic (hmm ... Naah!!)

dumpr.net

Fun with your photos
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun

My engagement: 01.01.10

My engagement: 01.01.10
Suzila Ahmad

The engagement ring :)

A cake from him

For him

With my dad & Sharul's :)

With my mum and his :)

With two of my closest girlfriends: Azean & Yanti :)